- 100 grams white almonds
- 75 grams white hazelnuts
- 50-75 grams sunflower seeds
- 2 tbs (table spoon) cumin seeds
- 1,5 tbs coriander seeds (or powder if you don’t have seeds. Powder is a bit stronger though)
- 2,5 tsp (tea spoon) fennel seeds
- 2 tsp sesame seeds. I used black ones.
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Use a baking tray or an oven tray. Line it with baking paper and add all the ingredients to the tray. Place in preheated oven for around 10 minutes. Please check, each oven is different!
- Take out and let cool. Once cool use a kitchen machine to grind the mix. You can also use a blender (mix will turn out a bit finer as mine did), or a mortar and pestle.